Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Missing Cameron


So my little brother got his mission call, he is leaving me for two years to go to serve the people of Romania. We all gathered at Superstore in the middle of the electronics department where he works we gave him his envelope so he could open it. He then proceeded to read his call silently, we all wanted to know where he was going we finally got him to read to us what it said. I don't think that anyone in our family really expected him to go to Romania but thats where he is going. He is to report to the mtc on June 29 which is my dads birthday. While he is at the mtc he will be there for about three months to learn the romanian language. I know he will learn it quickly he seems to have a knack for that.

The worst thing about him leaving though is that I'm going to miss him so much!!! We have had times where we absolutely hated each other and at others we were really annoyed, but in the last year as I've been married and Cameron's been in university we have had a tone of amazing times. Since he started university he has come over to our house to hange out and go to institute once a week. I have loved him coming over and being able to see him that often. I have gotten to know him really well, I have watched him go through hard times and good times. I have been able to help him and be there for him when he needed me. I love him so much it hurts to think he is leaving and going somewhere without me, but at the same time I know he needs to do this and he needs to do it on his own.

I am going to miss him so much. I'm going to miss his spirit, his personality, his laugh and his smart remarks. He is my little brother and he means everything to me. He will do great on his mission and I know he will love the people. I know he will be blessed for serving a mission, and although he is gone for two years I will get him back. I will love writing letters to him and sending pictures as well as receiving them. I will love to watch him grow in the gospel and learn about all the strange food he will eat (he is kinda picky lol). I know he will come back stronger in the gospel, taller then I can imagine and more a man than ever.

I LOVE YOU CAM! I WILL MISS YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment