- I love my daughter with all my heart, and as she gets bigger and as she is learning more she gets even cuter. I love getting up in the morning to go get here as she's been playing in her bed for 10 min, opening the door to her room and when she finally sees me she gives me a smile and is begging me to pick her up.
- Or as I feed her a breakfast of pears and cheerios, and she is so impatient to eat her food that she starts getting mad at me for not feeding her fast enough.
- Or the look on her face as I sit her on the floor and bring out her big basket full of toys that she knows she can dig through, make a mess to find her favourite toys at the bottom
- When I sing to her or if a fun song is playing and i take her and start dancing with her around the house.
- The look of pure joy on her face when her daddy gets home from work, he always gets the biggest smiles from her.
- When she is sitting in the bath playing with her toys and splashing around in the water, she is so happy with life and with water.
Then there are the starting of new things and the discovery of how things work. It started when she first rolled over, she was so proud of herself then. And she waited for daddy to be home to do it!! Then when she was taught to give high fives while camping, after a while she would only do it with great encouragement. She went from that to sitting on her own and the next thing I know she sitting there clapping her hands. I had to take a video for her daddy so he could see. I was so excited!! She loves doing it cause of the sound!! Now as she is starting to "try" and crawl I wonder whats going to happen next, it'll be crazy and messy and wild but so worth it. I love watching her grow up and I love the little moments of smiling and snuggling that make being a mom the best job in the world!!!