Monday, July 2, 2012

10 Years

Bretton with Mme. Doyle (Mme. Waddel)
 On June 27 my youngest brother Bretton graduated from Elementary. He went to Mayland Heights which is the same school I went to. It's weird walking through those doors after ten years. How much things have changed since I went there.

I can't believe it's been ten years. How my life has changed since then. It makes me feel old when I watched him cross that stage and shake hands with the same teacher who taught me in grade 6.

His grad has brought on so many memories of the last ten years. I never thought when I was 11 that I would be married to the love of my life and have a beautiful little girl. I'm so grateful for the last ten years. For all the trials I've gone through and all the blessings I've received.
All done crossing the stage!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment